Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do girls get that nice black line all around there eye's?Do they use Liquid eyeliner?

That awsome look.How do girls get that nice black line all around there eye's?Do they use Liquid eyeliner?
I use both a kohl pencil and a liquid eyeliner. I first apply the kohl carefully following the lash line. I do not line the inner corner of my eyes as I don't want to make my eyes appear smaller or 'fenced in'. Then I add a thin line of liquid eyeliner directly over the kohl, again, carefully following my lash line. Do not try to cover all the kohl with the liquid eyeliner. You just want a thin line.





The pencil eyeliner makes a soft, smokey line while the liquid eyeliner adds a greater degree of definition. Using both eyeliners really adds a 'wow' effect to the eyes. When done correctly, it's really a quite flattering look.





~Morg~How do girls get that nice black line all around there eye's?Do they use Liquid eyeliner?
a good swift bash in the eye area should give desired look.... or use a black kohl pencil eyeliner and blend with a cotton tip.
If it is what I am thinking, it is an actual eye shadow, you draw a thin line on the bottom of your eye lid like you would with eye liner from corner to corner %26amp; go slightly over the edge, then from the inner corner on the bottom of you eye (not to much %26amp; only thin) you would go under you eye to the corner where you left a bit. I wish I could draw a pic for you it would be so much more easier.


Have a play around %26amp; you will get it.
yes
you can have eye shadow and you need pencil you can do the same thing with liquid
u can use liquid eyeliner! i think thats the best! or u cud use the black liner pencil and smudge it a lttle to get a slight smokey effect!
you can use either pencil or liquid eyeliner to do that, liquid is harder cuz you need a really steady hand but its thinner than pencil and i think it looks better
i do it all the time and DO NOT use a liquid liner actually i am so good at IT with the eye liner pencil that am afraid to try the liquid liner, I use different shades from the Mary Kay line


good luck
I have always had trouble with eyeliner, liquid and pencil. But several years ago, I tried Guerlain's Divinora eye pencils and I found them easier to use than anything else I've tried. I love the consistency and ease of application of the pencils. They cost a bit more than the drug store variety, but to me they're worth it.
I usually use only the regular (pencil) eyeliner but you have to be very careful, it took me a while to get in the hang of it.
Yeah, usually it is liquid eyeliner but you can get the same thing from a solid one with a bit of practice.
yes.
i use pencil on the bottom so i can git on the inner part and liquid on the top because its smoother and u can get a thinner line....if u want a smoky eye use pencil and smudge :) i love eye liner haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin