Thursday, December 10, 2009

Men, would you cross dress, like eyeliner or bracelets, if it turned a woman on?

I think it is damn sexy when a guy is willing to cross dress a little bit for me. Eyeliner, jewelry, maybe a skirt (but this isn't necessary. Just for fun. Would you do it if it was a major turn on for your girlfriend and she didn't tell anyone about it.Men, would you cross dress, like eyeliner or bracelets, if it turned a woman on?
Obviously there are many women out there who would like to dress up their guy. Why not? It is big fun, and also the roleplay which may be connected with it, may be a turn on for both of you.


I am crossdressing back to my childhood, and my wife is very supportive. She likes me in skirts and dresses, with make-up and jewelry. It has really become a kind of lifestyle: I am wearing the feminine outfit nearly full time at home, while she is wearing the pants. From time to time we go out en-femme, and in the bedroom I am always in one of my beautiful nighties. - I am very pleased to see that more women are supporting their men to explore their inner feminine side.


Go for it, if you both like it !Men, would you cross dress, like eyeliner or bracelets, if it turned a woman on?
aaaahhhhh brandon flowers sure turrrns mee on! ohhh he is soo sexxxyyyy i love him! THE KILLERS Report Abuse

Yes, though it's probably mostly because I would do just about ANYTHING to crossdress. And having it be a major turn on for my girlfriend would be a plus. So definitely. Especially if we were about the same size and I got to borrow her cute skirts and tops. It would be like I'd be her lifesize doll, but I would thoroughly enjoy it. And we could go into the city pretending we're best friends and see if anyone can tell I'm a guy. I'm fourteen, but my body looks fairly feminine, except for the obvious parts.
Heya Betty,





I myself, do wear eyeliner and such for my wife. Usually cheers her up when she is feeling down. :)





Most men would do this if they are comfortable with their sexuality. It's really not a major problem for myself.





Hope this allows some insight into your inquiry.
I won't do anything to turn on a woman unless she is 100% committed to my oral satisfaction, and she announced it publicly.
Between two consenting adults...Why not?


To deny a partners desires is not really being a partner is it?





G-TLB
I don't think it be cross dressing if I wore makeup or bracelets. I'd never wear clothing that was made for women but I would not hesitate to wear a kilt.
I'd call shennanigan's on it. But if it did I would consider it.
Not in a million years.
as long as she was willing to do weird things for me that i like.
Only if she would do something that I like or want.
No way!! I have my rep to think about.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin