Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can i keep my eyeliner from smearing underneath my eye?!?!?!?

Are you using liquid eyeliner? If so, switch to pencil eyeliner or just put some eyeshadow close to your lower lashes. Don't rub your eyes!How can i keep my eyeliner from smearing underneath my eye?!?!?!?
Don't touch your eye after putting on your makeup.How can i keep my eyeliner from smearing underneath my eye?!?!?!?
Pencil eye liner and make sure that you do not rub your eyes. Also don't put it in your eyes, only use it around your lashes.
The best trick I know is after applying your concealer and foundation, tap some transluscent powder under your eyes, this makes any liner stay put. Dont go overboard though, otherwise the powder will go everywhere!! Good luck!
Use eyeshadow to set the eyeliner. Simply buy shadow in the same shade as the liner you're using. Use a liner brush and brush the shadow over the eyeliner. Works every time for me!
I had this same problem a couple years ago...it was really annoying so i want to help you...





It all depends on how you are wearing your eyemakeup...First of all, you should buy prestige jet black eyeliner. And you should buy Full N Soft mascara (black) from maybelline. Put on mascara on BOTH top and bottom lashes. If you do not put on bottom, eyeliner is not held in right. Okay, so put the eyeliner on the top and bottom RIMS of your eyes. Not the actually eylids, but the rim underneath. The eyeliner will be held IN





It is kinda hard to explain but it works! I do it everyday now.


Best wishes to ya! :)
use a maybelline eyeliner, it's gr8 it doesn't smear or spread even at high humidity
put eye liner cover on!!!!
Use waterproof eyeliner and don't rub your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin