Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you think it looks good when you just wear eyeliner and no eye shadow?

Of course, but never ever EVER wear liner with no mascara unless you want squinty eyes.Do you think it looks good when you just wear eyeliner and no eye shadow?
I wear mine like that everyday when I do it. I usually don't have time to do much else. I sometimes put mascara on also but I rarely put on eyeshadow. Unless it is a special occasion or my bf and I have a date night and I want to look nice.Do you think it looks good when you just wear eyeliner and no eye shadow?
oh yeah! it has a more natural look (if u wear brown, black, or the same color as your eyes)


It makes it a less distracting look that is more earthy.


I am Christ Alone and i approve this message!
I do that during the day;I tend to save shadows for going out at night.But I always wear mascara when I wear eyeliner,even without shadow.
yeah thats how i wear mine! play around with it until you find a combination good enough for you!
Definitely, I do it everday.
I think it's fine to wear eyeliner with no eyeshadow
sometimes.
I wear mine like that sometimes...including right now.
ya. it looks fine. i always do that. :D
Yeah. I do it everyday! =]
depends on the color and the face its on
i think it looks good when you just wear mascara
Of Course Thats how i wear my makeup everyday
of course! thats what i usually do, then it wont look so ';busy'; and too much

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin