Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which waterproof eyeliner is the best?

I swim all the time and have yet to find an eyeliner that wont smudge or run when I'm in the pool.


Please Help!!Which waterproof eyeliner is the best?
maybelline waterproof liquid eye liner i swear by it ! it takes a really good scrubbin to even get it off in the shower once it dries its on there like a tattoo !Which waterproof eyeliner is the best?
Well, I think when they say waterproof, they mean tears or perhaps rain. I am not sure if any eyeliner is going to survive submerging your entire face in the water for any length of time. And you're likely to rub/dry your face when you get out, and even the most waterproof of liner is bound to smudge after that! I would just have to say, you're likely going to have to do your makeup after you get out of the pool. Sorry, wish there was a better answer, other then of course, getting your eyeliner permanently tat'ed on.





EDIT: I have heard that your lashes can fall out from waterproof mascara, only if you don't remove it. If you tug at your eyes, when its old and dry, and rub your eyes a lot. The lashes fall out. But lashes fall out all the time, perhaps it's more noticeable when they are all darkened?
Marykay! Not just because I sell it because there are some makeup products I dont use from marykay. But their eye liners I have put on in the morning, and at night i'm trying to wash my face for bed and the liner is still on perfect from the morning. It says on very good and I love the different colors available too. You would never think you'd look so good in a dark purple or green eye liner but its amazing. Find a consultant in your area:


http://www.marykay.com/hickorygal7511/de鈥?/a>
I have never heard that they make your eyelashes fall out.


Try the waterproof eyeliner and mascara they work fairly well.


If that doesnt work,


go to Walgreen's and get the $2 brown eyeliner, go for a more subtle look and it wont fade ot smudge or run.


Brown mascara too!!


Hope this helps
bobbi brown gel eyeliner is the Best





http://www.jessicahk.com/share/jessica/0鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin