Thursday, December 10, 2009

My eye lids and under them get really oily fast.so my eyeliner always fades.what can i do 2 reduce the oil?

and to get my eyeliner to stay all day?My eye lids and under them get really oily fast.so my eyeliner always fades.what can i do 2 reduce the oil?
get these clean %26amp; clear oil absorbing sheets at wal mart (they're in a blue package about the size or a credit card).


you just blot them on your skin and they soak up the oil...


i always use them before i put any make up on...


u can also use them on your nose or forehead when u get shiny :]


i couldn't live w/o those things!


and they're cheap!My eye lids and under them get really oily fast.so my eyeliner always fades.what can i do 2 reduce the oil?
As a professional makeup artist for over 20 years I highly recommend using Bee Luscious Cosmetics shadow magnet it is the best primer I have found. Also try their luscious eyes eyeliner with aloe vera and chamomile is a stay put liner. It will not run,smear or smudge. I highly recommend these products.





http://www.beeluscious.com
use a primer for eyelids (urban decay primer potion)


or use a concealer that matches your skintone.


then put your eyeliner, after that get a powder and pat it on your eyelids, you can also get a eye shadow that matches your eyeliner and then pat it over your eyeliner.





for stopping the oilyness use MAC matte.
I also have this problem and being a make-up artist I found the best way is to use a powder after concealer on the top and bottom of your eye, press it don't rub! Then get the Lorela Hip Pencil (wood one) it last long. Also look at your mascara I found the Loreal Double Extend works the BEST! Read the directions first!
I have asian eyes so black eyeliner smears and smudges on my eyes (pencil eyeliner, anyway)





and liquid never really worked well because it always cracked and chipped and got into my eye which hurt like hell because I wear contacts.





I'd recommend buying SMASHBOX cream eyeliner. It's suuuuuuper good :) and I've tried other brands like mac's pot eyeliner but it would dry out in the pot and crack (super junk)





So go to sephora and ask them for the smashbox cream eyeliner. It comes in a little round pot, container thing.


http://www.viewpoints.com/images/review/…





Like that. You'll have to get an eyeliner brush to apply it but it's really simple :) and its waterproof, it even stays on my eyes after I get out of the shower! Good luck :o)
Are you using a liquid or a pencil ? To reduce the oily skin on your eyelids and under , use a base on your lid. And for under your eyes apply a skin colour eyeshadow. It stops your eyeliner smudging and forms a sort of guard. Any more questions feel free to email me .





Good luck .
what you can do is purchase urban decay eyeshadow primer potion. i have oily lids and it keeps my eyeshadow on without creasing or fading for a 12 hour period. 16 bucks at sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin