Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's your favorite color for eyeliner?

I have brown eyes and I mostly only use black eyeliner. I like to smudge it a little to get the smokey eye look.





I was just wondering what colors other people like to use for eyeliner. And what brand do you like the best? :)What's your favorite color for eyeliner?
I love eyeliner! It's a sickness. I like how you can be really creative with it...Anyways my favorite is a tie between blue and black. Wet and Wild is the best eyeliner, at least i think. It's good and it's cheap so you can buy a lot of it.What's your favorite color for eyeliner?
sometimes i use this purple from rimmel and it makes brown eyes look good... and white on the inner bottom lid... that's about all for me...
theres black, and dark blue. maybe brown
I use Rimmel ~special eyes~ in panama


sometimes i wear light purple liner, too.
i use black eyeliner
Well i got black eyes and i use black aswell but somtimes i use light blue on my eyelids like where you would use liquid eyeliner..x
On some days that I don't feel like wearing black, I wear a dark brown or a dark purple. I also have dark brown eyes. I have Clinique's Cream Shaper eyeliner in Starry Plum and I just love it. It's a dark purple with very little glitter in it. It goes on very smoothly hence the name cream shaper and doesn't smudge. I also have the dark brown one and black one from Clinique same line. It's all I use now.
I love love LOVE MAC Fluidline eyeliner in BlackTrack and Dipdown (black %26amp; brown). I always use it on my top lash line, then I use whatever color eyeshadow I am wearing and line my bottom lashes.
i also use black eyeliner, but i use other colors when I'm out at a party or a club for fun. mixing it up and playing with different colors is the best way to know what works on yourself.
i dont really use eyeliner.... i dont do a lot make up... i am more natural :p


but... if i use.. those times when i use... is deffinetely black..
I think if you have really dark eyes then any bright color...like lime green looks cool. it really just depends on your eye color though. I think Wet %26amp; Wild is a good brand....and so is Maybeline New York....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin