Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can i put on eyeliner without messing up my bottom eyelashes?

I know not to put on mascara first,but how? i always screw them up. And how can i make a very thin line, so its there but not screaming ';Look at me i have EYELINER on!';


Sorry People, I am a beginner ^^;


Elementamigo4How can i put on eyeliner without messing up my bottom eyelashes?
Place the eyeliner in the inside corner of your eye then lightly shut your eye on it while pulling it through you should get a nice even line on both upper and lower lid.How can i put on eyeliner without messing up my bottom eyelashes?
If you want a thin line sharpen before you put it on





Also hold your eyeliner under a blowdryer for about 15 seconds let it cool for 5 seconds and then apply It glides on like charcoal. Repeat the process before you do the other eye.
either wait till the mascara dries, pull the skin under your eye down and apply


or


try putting your mascara on as eyeliner-i swear it works
I know its difficult, my suggestion is to use a q-tip to fix any smudges you didn't mean to make. I mean put it on, then smudge, then touch up w/ q-tip.
it needs experience


practice when you're home and you don't have anything else to do
You have to hold your eye wide open and use your hand to pull the corner of your eye tight to do the bottom. To do the top you will have to hold the corner tight agin by putting your finger on the corner and pulling the skin towards your cheek so the skin is tight enough to run a line of eyeliner across the top of the eyelash hairs. It just takes practice. After awhile you can do it wiithout even thinking about it. When you buy eyeliner look for the thin line kind and it will work better for you. I would say don't get the water proof stuff until you have more experience. It is hard to get off when you mess up. If the line appears thick you can put your finger on the bottom lid at the base and pull down as you are shutting the eye and while the liner is wet you can push your finger upward and remove what you don't want by pushing your finger up towards the eyelashes(or use a q-tip). Be sure to rinse your finger off in between or you will smear it. Good luck and remember practice makes perfect.
For a thin line, u must use liquid eye liner. And most importantly is practice make perfact. Do it a few time %26amp; u will master it. hope i did help u
First of all, try different kinds of eyeliner to see what is easiest for you to work with. There are liquid liner, cake liners, pencils, those plastic ones that twist up (I like those best), it is even possible to use dark eye shadow to draw on the face as eyeliner.





Since you want a very thin line I would not recommend the shadow or the cake variety. If you can practice a lot, liquid (done well) would be the least conspicious.





However, it is probably more realistic to go with a regular pencil eyeliner. If you can handle seeing the red inner part of your eye, you could slightly pull down your lower eye and apply it in the inner corner. This is what I do to apply it though, I just tilt my head a little forward and draw a line as close to my inner eye as I can. I really think it is just a matter of a lot of practice, I was terrible at it in the begining. If you mess up, and it isn't too bad, just remove the excess or cover it up with a little concealer.
I pull the skin under my eyelashes down slightly, and apply it to the inner part of the bottom eyelid, but not so much that i poke my eye ball. if i want to keep it as natural as possible i do the same with the upper lid also, does that make any sense? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin