Thursday, December 10, 2009

How old were you when you started to wear eyeliner?

well i was 11 or 12 when i started but that was only for like nine months and then i stopped and just started recently like 3 months ago I'm 16 btw


I only wear eyeliner and even then very lightly, i don't want to become dependent on it and freak out when i can't put some on for one reason or anotherHow old were you when you started to wear eyeliner?
About eleven. It's only now, a couple of years later that I have started to wear it more often though. I have never been able to apply liquid eyeliner before and I did it for the first time a few weeks ago, and I was so happy! But it stung like hell lol. I have eyeliner in every color imaginable, from blue to black to purple.How old were you when you started to wear eyeliner?
i just got good at applying it %26amp; i'm 24!





;镁





serisouly, I was around 16 when I first started wearing makeup occasionally. By 20 I had quit.... now at 24 I primarily wear a tinted mosturizer w/ spf 15, eyeliner, and lip gloss.
12, occasionaly


On top only.


Age 13 I started using it everyday, only on top.


I think it's kinda trashy on the bottom...
13! lol. I love my silver eyeliner.





but now, I love urban decay's heavy metal glitter liner in air guitar. love.love.love. my blue liner.
I was 13, but people as young as 11 are wearing it now days, i guess it really depends on the people %26amp; the type of environment they are in.
im an emo so i started when i was 11 cause its the only way for me to look like im sorrowfull.
13 the first time I saw it on, 15 when I started to wear it regularly.





liquid brush tip eyeliner since 1999.
I was forteen when I started using eyeliner
13 i think but somtimes


now i wear it all the time...





(:
I think I started wearing it when I was 12 :]
27, other eye makeup 15 or 16
just started, 13
every once in a while 12 around everyday 13
9th grade so thats 14.
around 15.
6th grade
14 :))
12=]]
12
13
13
13
20! =)
16
17
When I was about 12 or 13-two years ago.
i think at 13 on the top and 14 top and bottom :]
when i was 12
prolly 14 cuz it took me a while to get it right

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin