Thursday, December 3, 2009

What brand of liquid eyeliner is best ?

which brand also wont dry out fast and is easy to apply.





also, how can you put it on neatly on your bottom lashline?What brand of liquid eyeliner is best ?
it think the best liquid liner is mac's fluid line.


but if you want drug store then definitely NYC liquid liner!


its only like $1.99 and i use it everyday.


umm and neatly on bottom lash line i think if you have Precision and a steady hand then you get the neat look.What brand of liquid eyeliner is best ?
The only one I've had luck with is Maybelline waterproof liquid eyeliner. It's probably less than $5.00 at Walmart or Target. It has a small brush, almost like a thin sharpie marker, and it goes on very well. When I would apply it, I would gently pull underneath my eye and apply the liner, and wait a second until it dries (it will be shiney when it's wet).
Loreal Lineur Intense!!





It is the BEST liquid eyeliner! I've used every brand out there and I swear by this stuff.
I think E.L.F liquid liner rocks, and only costs $1! :)
Lancome very pricey but well worth the expense LOVE IT
have you ever tried using eye shadow?


It last all day and is very easy to apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin