Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to apply/remove eyeliner painlessly?

First: I've heard that vaseline (a.k.a. petroleum jelly) is efficient in removing all eye makeup. Is this true? And does it hurt? I'm scared to put eyeliner on the waterline of my eye because I'm worried I'll get the eyeliner in the eye when I'm applying it, or the vaseline in my eye when I'm removing it. Does anyone have any tips? How do you apply eyeliner at all?





A link to a tutorial or video would be appreciated.How to apply/remove eyeliner painlessly?
Its totally okay to put eyeliner on your waterline. I do that all the time, and I never have the problem of it getting my eye or anything. When I remove my makeup, i use Cealn%26amp;Clean Makeup Remover. I got from Wal Mart and Im sure you could find it anywhere else.


Petroleum Jelly works great!! Its just alot harder to remove from the waterline, and you do have to be carefull with that part.


So I just sugggest that you wash it off with a remover or cleanser of some sort. My mom works at Neimen Marcus, and she bought me this eye makeup remover, and all you have to do is dab it onto a cotton ball and remove your makeup.


I still prefer the washing off thing (:


Good Luck %26amp; feel free to message me/email me if you have any further questions.


xo


LaylaHow to apply/remove eyeliner painlessly?
Thanks so much for best answer (: Report Abuse

removing eyeliner isnt painful at all..... i use a washcloth and face soap....its not torture.... i wouldnt suggest putting it on your waterline of your eye...cuz that can screw your eyes up really bad. just do it on the outside it will look much better..and it will be safer..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin