Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good eyeliner for the top lid. i can not put alway on eyeliner on my top lid it always messes?

or smears. i need a ceap good eyeliner that i can have good control and make very fine lines on my top lid. thank you so much!What is a good eyeliner for the top lid. i can not put alway on eyeliner on my top lid it always messes?
i use define a line by maybelline.What is a good eyeliner for the top lid. i can not put alway on eyeliner on my top lid it always messes?
There is several different types of eyeliner out there.





For example





~Cream liner


~Liquid


~Pencil


~';Crayon';





etc





For a non-smearing one I would suggest Jordana Fabu-liner available at Walgreens for $1.99. They have MANY different colors in pencil and crayon form. I think that would be the easiest for you to apply. Otherwise, here are some other suggestions





~Pencil/Crayon: I am liking Revlon Colorstay ($4-6)


~Cream: Wet N Wild/ Loreal HIP


~Liquid: Loreal lineur intense (Black pkg NOt gold!


~MAC fluidline/technakohl





I hope this helps!!! Let me know if I can help you anymore :D
i would suggest using revlon color stay eyeliner. it's just perfect. it will make the line smoooth %26amp; you'll get a very fine line. don't worry if the line isn't straight the first time it took me practice. but this eyeliner made things more easy. good luck!
I find that I have more control with a cream or powder eyeliner, rather than a stick. Both of them can be applied with a thin brush, so you can start out small and build on it. The Loreal HIP has both of these, they are decently priced, good quality, and have a few different colors. I find that neither of these smear either. You can even put the cream on first, and then the powder to ';set'; the cream, and even everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin