Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do i keep my eyeliner on my tearduct?

i like having eyeliner on my tearduct,


but it always comes off.


i did liquid but it becomes uncomfortable.


i like pencil.


but it doesn't stay on.


how do i keep it on?


and what do you prefer for


the top lash, cream/gel


or pencil?How do i keep my eyeliner on my tearduct?
Buy an eyeliner with a smudge stick.


My eyeliner always stays in place, even at the tear duck because I smudge the eyeliner along.


I end up with no panda eyes what-so-ever, long-lasting eyeliner and more of a smokey eye.How do i keep my eyeliner on my tearduct?
Use a primer on the tearduct as well... then you can use your eyeliner. it should stick on just as well as your eyeshadow.
do a white eyeliner then do your pencil eyeliner
I don't know. Try lip balm on it first maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin