Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is Mac liquidliner better than regular pencil eyeliner?

what do you think?Is Mac liquidliner better than regular pencil eyeliner?
It was runny and kept getting in my eye.It made my eyes red.I liked the pencil betterIs Mac liquidliner better than regular pencil eyeliner?
both are good but liquidliner need more steady hands to do it.practice makes perfect
honestly for me pencil liner is easier to apply..........im awful with liquid liner
I like the selection of colors that the pencils have better, but they are both equally great.
really only for the top eyelid. the bottom eyelid is way better with pencil.
The liquid liner is better according to me because it makes it look so much nicer, and you can choose between a thiner or a thicker line. The regular pencil eyeliner leaks. I don't know why, but it just does. =)
personally i like it better. it looks better.
nup i recon the pencil is better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin