Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you apply liqiud eyeliner?

If you can, use specific details!How do you apply liqiud eyeliner?
The way I do it is I start from the centre of my eyelash line with a thin line then make it thicker till you get to the end of the eye then do a flick so it looks cleopatra like all in one stroke. Hope this helpsHow do you apply liqiud eyeliner?
Very carefully. First, you may want to try one with a felt tip--Mac sells one and so does Physicans Formula. Start by drawing a thin line from the inner corner to the outer (and for the cat eye, flick up) I find it easier if you pull you eyelide tight. Just be careful and experiment with it
ugggg i hate liquid liner it drys and chips!!!
Here is a very very good video I found online that taught me how to apply it. Very easy instructions.





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-appl鈥?/a>
be in a well lit area, take your left index finger place it at the corner of your left eye, pull gently towards your ear and you apply the liner. make sure you gently do this or your vision will blur for a second when you let go. let me know if it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin