Thursday, December 10, 2009

How are you meant to apply liquid eyeliner so it looks like one smooth line?

ive got sum new eye liner i love it but i cant put it on very well and as hard as i try it never looks neat i dno if its me or i have lumpy eyelids lol. thanks :)How are you meant to apply liquid eyeliner so it looks like one smooth line?
just practice. You have to relax and have a steady hand. If you try to hard and concentrate too much to make it look perfect, you'll mess up. Remember, practice makes perfect!How are you meant to apply liquid eyeliner so it looks like one smooth line?
first of all...your better off using mechanical (the kind you twist) or pencil eyeliner (the kind you have to sharpen and light with a match). but if you want to use the liquid eyeliner badly, use Victoria's secret. its the easiest kind to put on. and i'm telling you now -trustme- putting it on takes A LOT of practice. no joke you need to practice putting it on for a while to get it right. good luck! hope i helped
I don't use liquid, I use pencil sticks. Much easier and faster. If you want to use liquid, then do an online search online, for how you should apply it and I'm sure, you will find lots of tips. My cousin can apply it, really well.
Theres's two ways:


In a smooth line, starting from the inner eye, working your way out...slow and steady wins the race.


Or, you could start in the middle and work out towards you outer eye, and then draw a line in towards your inner eye getting smaller as you go.


I suggest the first, it's how I do it, and above all, PRACTICE, a steady hand, and Q-Tips!!!
I love liquid eyeliner but it takes me like 20 minutes to get it on right. First of all, get some QTips ready and be close to a sink so you can wet them. With one finger, pull your eyelid tight so it's easier to apply. Then draw a thin or thick line (depending on your preference), as close to your eyelashes as possible. Use the wet QTips to wipe away any smudges or mistakes. Keep doing it for a few weeks and you'll be a pro. Everyone will be asking how you do that.
Practice - it's that simple. There are no quick and easy ways to gain a steady hand for that type of eyeliner. I've tried over the years but always fall back on the pencil - you can always touch it up with a q-tip to make it look good.
i'm not quite sure how to apply liqiud eyeliner the perfect way,


but if you have a regulare eyeline stick, and to make it go on smooth without it crumbling on your eyelid, freeze it for 15 mins and then it should go on smoothy


sorry if that doesn't help much.
a sturdy hand is all you need.. and oh yes good lighting in your room should do the trick.
really i ust the stick and liqued sturdy hand and try to get as close to the eyelash as possible. Pluse what i do if i ave lumps i take a smudger and smudge the eyeliner.


Hope i helped!!


Hannah%26lt;3
You have to apply in one smooth line, exactly like you said. This can take some practice and a very steady hand. Try by resting part of your hand on your face, this helps steady you hand. Gently close your eye, DO NOT squint. Start at the inner corner and litely press the brush against eyelid. Drag it to the outside corner of your eye. I know I can go over mine more than once to touch up. Maybe your liner is no good. It should not be clumpy. It should be nice and smooth. I use Maybelline New York Ultra liner
keep practicing you will get it ...its not easy...good luck
I try to pull the corner of my eyelid out so it looks asian. Then I lean my elbow on the mirror to hold my hand steady and draw a line on to your eyelashes touching your eyelid remember to be confident in your movement or it will look staggery
liquid is the best eyeliner to use and it just takes practice - i do the top lid with my eye open and just do it very slowly and don't press very hard





then when im done if i have any 'stray' bits i use a make up remover wipe to neaten it.
You know the paper you would use to soak up oil in hair dressing or for rollers? Well until you get good at it you can use it as a guide and and practice paper,don't use it on your inner eye lid its not safe. If you don't master it after a week switch to a semi hard pencil and then try again. I work for Estee Lauder. I don't use there products but I did get educated by Mary Kay on how to apply make up and like anything it takes practice!
Instead of using the tip of it, try putting it on it's side and ';slide'; it across your eyelids. That usually works for me. Also, it takes some time. It took me forever to get used to it but it's so much better than pencil!
Practice and apply it slowly. That is what has worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin