Monday, June 21, 2010

Why do so many young girls where sooo much eyeliner?

i remember hookers and strippers would wear that much and now it seems like evry one wants black rimmed eyes, it looks trashy.Why do so many young girls where sooo much eyeliner?
if you only put a little, it looks really cute. i use it. i think people are allowed to do what they want. i don't think its a problem. maybe some people put a lot but why is that your problem? that doesnt make you correct and other people wrong.Why do so many young girls where sooo much eyeliner?
Not all young girls put on that much eyeliner.


I'm 13 and I usually never wear it- but... occasionally, I have my days where I put on just enough on. So no, not every girl does that.
You know, so many people ask these sorts of questions its sort of offensive. Do we ask older women why they dress VERY inappropriately, even in front of children?


Yes, some girls wear that much but if you have a smaller sister or cousin who wears eyeliner maybe a bit too much, you're pretty much calling them trashy hookers and strippers.


We're at that age where we want to show off our looks and stuff. I really dunno why older women have such an issue with this sort of stuff.


It's really a lot more understandable when you actually are a 13 year old.
it makes you look mysterious just as long as you don't end up looking like a clown its ok
ohh my goshh i knowww what ur talking aboutt...lol im 17 and im not a big fan of eyeliner i mean i put some on sometimes but its lightly and its only at the bottom.. but some girls go crazy with it putting it on the top and all deep and smokey and idk it looks too much on some people but others look cute with it..idkk i think some girls put a lot on because it makes them seem either 1. emo 2. mysterious and scary or 3. look like a 5 year old was playing with their mothers makeupp lol
~I think its part of the goth look. This too shall pass....~
Well we are all entitled to our opinion and I thank black liner is very cute and it doesn't look trashy from where I live, and I like it kind of dark and I draw it above and below my eyes before adding eye shadow. Maybe your around girls that are still learning to use it. You think that's bad, the other day I saw a girl with white lip stick and some black eye line around her lips. now that was awful.
Too much really does look weird. But a thin line just on your lashline is nice. Really brings out your eyes.


Maybe they just don't know how to do it well.





=]
yeah i know aye,


they are attention seeking people, thats why.


it does suit some people, i must admit/.


but most of them...


yukkk dirtyness.
In their own eyes, it looks good.





I used to be one of those girls, until I looked back on my pictures, and realized it was wayyyyy too much.
well it depends on the colour of yur eyes....like when we indian put on top and bottom its brings out the colour and makes the eyes look bigger and it luks really pretty...so..........they think the more u put the prettiter or cuter u luk but thats wrong ..its different for everyone...i like eyeliner myself...
Cause it's ';THE LOOK'; it's being advertised everywhere, I think Avril Lavigne started it and it looks good on her. I'm 15 and my look is I leave my face and eyes natural and play with the lips. But I have to admit, I wanna try the eyeliner thing.
Wow thanks. I like it cause it makes my eyes look bigger. I used to wear only mascara and then I wanted my eyes too look like ashley Simpson. I liked it. Now it's like my everyday look. I want to stop wearing so much because I want to look more natural. But I tried going to school with just a little bit of eyliner and mascara and people kept saying I looked really diffrent or weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin