Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mommies, do u put your eyeliner on first before the mascara or after?

I always put my liquid eyeliner on first before the mascara. how about u?Mommies, do u put your eyeliner on first before the mascara or after?
mascara is the very last thing you should put on


it will get in the way outherwiseMommies, do u put your eyeliner on first before the mascara or after?
It's always, always eyeliner (no matter if it's liquid, pencil, kohl etc) before mascara or you'll smudge you mascara.





Hope I helped!
I put eyeliner first unless I use eyeshadow then that goes first then the eyeliner then the mascara
Eyeliner before mascara. It's hard to put anything on the eye after mascara because it's in the way or smudges if wet.
eyeliner first i wish i knew how to use liqoud eyeliner
I put top eyeliner before mascara and inner eyeliner for the bottom after mascara
I put the liquid eyeliner then mascara.


~Violet
I always put the eyeliner on first, always have not sure why I guess so I don't mess up the mascara
I put eyeliner on before mascara as well.
eyeliner, I dont really use mascara though.
eye liner then mascara
I dont where liquid eyeliner or eye pencil, i just where mascara.


x
i use a pencil and i always do it before :)
i put my liner on first and then mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin