Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can you recommend a good eyeliner?

I've had maybelline and that didnt stay on for long and collection 2000 but that just smudges and i end up looking like a panda lol. Can anyone recommend a good one? Thank you!Can you recommend a good eyeliner?
urban decay is absolutely brilliant i would really recommend i use them every day and they last really long they are amazing you can get them from boots debhanams and house of Frasier or the urban decay website


http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>Can you recommend a good eyeliner?
I had the same problem..and me and my friends went halfs on an offer on Prestige eyeliner. It was two for 拢7 in boots so we both got one..its a really dark black and doesnt smudge and stays on for a really long time. i highly recomend it! although i doubt the offers still on, but it wasnt that expensive i dont think
Hey, I had the same problem, but I have found Urban Decay Liquid Liner. It is a little more expensive, but the brush is a nice size, its waterproof, and stays on all day. I had swimming at school and it stayed on all day. Urban Decay eyeliners are the best around. x
There are some great ones out there. You have Blinc liquid eyeliner which is a follow on from the really popular mascara and is proving to be a great success or For liquid BYS are great and you have loads of colours to choose from.
Fluidlines by MAC are very good. They are a gel and you have to use a brush to apply it. They don't come off or smudge until you take it off.
barrym do good liquid eyeliners, also rimmel london do good eye pencils
eyeliner from hot topic
I would say try Maybelline Great Wear Waterproof Eyeliner. Its really gd
I agree, Urban Decay eyeliners seem really good. I tried one kohl one on my hand %26amp; even though I was rubbing my hand, it wouldn't come off!!
Try MAC Or Sephora, They Workk Great And\Or Even Loreal
  • sterling silver bracelet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin