Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you guys wear your eyeliner?

When i apply my eyeliner to the bottom rim of my eye, i apply it starting from the inside corners of my eyes and stop about halfway. But i read that some girls start from the outside corners and don't apply it on the inside corners. Does it make a difference where i apply my eyeliner?How do you guys wear your eyeliner?
When i do wear eyeliner i apply it along the bottom of my eye (not inside)


No it does not make a difference where you apply it..it may look different being applyed in different places though. Just whatever you feel comfortable with and whatever looks best on you is how you should apply it.How do you guys wear your eyeliner?
yes it does. if you apply it on the inside corners only, your eyes look closer together. if you apply it at the outer corners and wing it, your eyes look further apart (like the models!). i always do mine on the outside. :)
Not really, If you like how your eyeliner is then stick with it
I don't personally wear eyeliner for I think it is irritating for the eye. I would suggest doing the way you are doing it now. From the outside in looks kinda weird to me. Do whichever way makes you happy and prettier :)








Holiday Wishes


Nancy;)
Doesn't really matter where you start, as long as you get an even (thickness) line. But I do agree, and it's what I do also (being ';what'; I am) I start from the inward ';point'; and work out and the same for the upper lids after eyelashes are applied

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin