Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can you use eyeshadow as an eyeliner?

because i ran out of eyeliner, so i used eyeshadow, and it worked out pretty well, my eyes stung for a second but only a second... is it safe to keep using eyeshadow as an eyeliner?Can you use eyeshadow as an eyeliner?
Sometimes you can make eyeshadow look even better than liner! Next time just try and not get it too close to your eye. You can easily gage how smokey you want to make your eye, using liner. The right brush really helps, also you can wet the shadow for a crisper effect. The better the product the better the result. And the less of a sting.


It is Totally safe. The same stuff goes in to similar products.


PS


I'm talking about lining the outside of your lids, not the inside.. JSYK.Can you use eyeshadow as an eyeliner?
of course of course!


i know why it stung though. you put eyeliner on your waterline. i wouldn't do that. apply eyeliner on your lashlines! which is right under as close as you can get to your lashes.





putting eyeliner/eyemakeup on your water line can get your eye easily infected. and your makeup doesn't last as long.





using eyeshadow on your top lid as eyeliner especially when its matched with a lighter color as your actual eyeshadow, looks great!





xD
Of course you can! What i'll normally do it wet my stiff brush with a little bit or water, or visine. Mac mixing medium would work too, dip it into any eyeshadow of your choice and line your eyes as usual. Tip: Don't get your brush too wet, or else the eyeshadow wont adhere on your skin and it will run. Set with loose powder.
Yeah defiantly!


Infact I did it last night:


Correction: my mum did my makeup for me last night (she used to be a makeup artist) ...


What she did was dip the eyeshadow lil sponge into water and then into the eyeshadow and then just apply it very carefully!





Of coarse its safe!


Its eyeshadow!!!!!! It isn't poison!
I'm not sure why they stung? Hope you weren't applying it to a waterline??





But yeah eyeshadow works perfectly as eyeliner, the best thing for you to invest in is an eyeshadow brush, looks kinda like a paint brush but gives you a perfect line after a bit of practise!
well i have done that once coz i wont leave the house without it ;D


it also stung my eyes too but my eyes r fine now


so keep doin it ;D


also it is cheaper lol ;P
when i ran out of my eyeliner, i use black or dark brown eyeshadow as a liner too, so it is a good alternative.
Absolutely - I love the variety at aularale.com/7002 - and they're long wearing true colors
yes its fine. apply it with the super thin eye brush, it'll look pretty nice. i do it myself.
I never heard of such, but thanks for the idea! I never thought about it.
yep.
Thats actually all I use... Lol





Its fine =]
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin