Monday, June 21, 2010

What do you think is the right age to start wearing eyeliner

Whats your opinion? My mom says ';I'm not big enough'; and makes it sound like I'm a baby. I'm 12..And just curious to know what you think?(Everyone I know wears eyeliner! I'm the only one who doesn't) and I really want to..What do you think is the right age to start wearing eyeliner
Get a job, buy your own eyeliner and practice.





It only looks good if you know how to put it onWhat do you think is the right age to start wearing eyeliner
12 is a great age to start wearing eyeliner.


Everyone starts wearing eyeliner at that age don't they?


Just tell you mom that it would be better if she gave you her support about your decision than if she didn't, because she can help you choose the right one for you rather than you ruining your face with a cheap product.


Just don't overdo it.


Like raccoon eyes.
Hmmm Well I know what you mean, I was 11 and everyone eles was wearing it too.


But really its your parents choice. Maybe you could compromise with them? Like a smiple shade. Maybe a light brown would do?.





I started wearing eyeliner at the end of my 5th grade year.



I think 11 or 12 is a bit young to wear eyeliner but 13-15 is fine. That's when I started wearing it but I was in choir and needed to for performance reasons. So start off with wearing a little mascara and natural eyeshadow.
yes you are too young.. just because everybody does it, does mean you should. you could just pt mascara on your bottom lashes n it will help not the same as eyeliner but it woks just as fine and has a more natural look to it.
hmm.


i think that sixth grade is good.


may be not eyeliner though..


i didn't wear eyeliner until seventh grade.
I think middle school is a good time to start.
14 is when i started
i was like 13.. and just because your friends wear it dont mean you have too
i'd say 13.
i'd say 13 or 14 it depends though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin