Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can anyone suggest a good eyeliner for the upper lids of my eyes as the ones i use always smudge?

My eyeliner always smudges all over my top lids and i look like i have black eyeshadow smeared all over my eyes incorrectly. Help please?Can anyone suggest a good eyeliner for the upper lids of my eyes as the ones i use always smudge?
I like to use a damp eyeliner brush dipped in my favorite eyeshadow. I then carefully walk the brush very close to my lash line. Once it dries, I top it with the same shadow, only dry. A good way to make eye makeup last is to put a light foundation on your eye and powder it before applying eyeshadow. Keeps the oils under control that can cause your eyeliner/shadow to smear and crease.Can anyone suggest a good eyeliner for the upper lids of my eyes as the ones i use always smudge?
rimmel london luiquid eyeliner is fab!!
mac do a water proof pencil eyeline id had one and there great. or you can try puting some light powder on your eye lids before applying your liner to keep it in place
try liquid eyeliner. the liquid eyeliner is usually use in the upper lids of your eyes. and it doesn't smudge at all. it's like an ink. and it's more safe to use than the pencil because you use brush.
try a liquid eye liner. thats what i use, and it stays in place very well. i dont know the brand, but i know its just cheap stuff.
Why not try a pencil. They don't smudge and are easier to apply than liquid.
Mary Kay has a good liquid eyeliner that dries quickly, last all day and you can draw the line thick of thin.
isa dora in black eye liner is very good.
Use the pencil liner from almay. It works really really really good.





hope this helps =]
I have tried every eyeliner available, from very expensive to cheap. The very best one that I have found is NYC brand pencil available at Riteaid. Only costs $3.99 and stays on all day. Also, make sure you are wearing a long lasting eyeshadow...that will help the eyeliner stay on. I like revlon 12 hr. eye shadows.
Hi!


Have you tried switching to liquid eyeliner? You might find this helps. Most liquid eyeliner has good staying power. I'd try and stay aways from stuff with kohl in it or anything that says for a ';smokey eye'; as this type of product usually blends a bit easier therefore smudging faster.





Either way, if you're determined not to use liquid eyeliner, try and be sure all the oil is off your eyelid and eyeline area first. You can do so with a primer or simply pressed powder.





Good luck!
  • sterling silver bracelet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin