Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats the best type of eyeliner?

I want eyeliner that will stay smudge free.Whats the best type of eyeliner?
Omg! That'll be Shu Uemura's Eyeliner pencils... It's really waterproof, well... I recommended this brand to everyone that asked the same question... lolz!


It's Japanese brand and it might be a little expensive but it's definitely worth the price, especially when they have it in sooo many beautiful metallic colors... I like wearing them alone, well... I have the Metallic blue, metallic green, metallic brown, metallic pink and the best part is they even have metallic black....! Which is very perfect if you like simple make up and yet it brings sparkle to your eyes!!!


I know i talk like i own the brand or something but i just like to share great things...!





Enjoy!!





* If you get the chance to come across their counter, try this.. Use the eyeliner to draw a line onto the back of your hand, let it set in for about 10 secs... Then try rubbing it off, I can guarantee you that it won't smudge at all... cause you can't even rub it off! 8DWhats the best type of eyeliner?
lancome =]
Girl, you now what I use? Maybeline All-Day! I bought it thnking it wouldnt wrk..... let me tell ya, make sure your paying attention cuz that stuff stays PUT! If you wnt smudge free eyeliner, this is the stuff 4 U! Its available at Wal-Mart for 4.99$!
I have yet to find such a product...
I LOVE smudge pots by stila... you use a brush with it. You can get it at sephora and I am guessing ulta. You also need a brush... but it works amazing.
Sephora's Keep Black! Waterproof Eyeliner is amazing! I absolutely love this eyeliner, and I have tried almost every eyeliner under the sun. Whichever eyeliner you pick, make sure it says WATERPROOF. They are the best at staying smudge free.
bobby brown gel eyeliner. they are the BEST. i recently put this on (you need a brush btw) and went to my friends to go hot tubbing. THERE WAS ABSO-BLOODY-LUTELY NO RACCOON-NESS.


wow i was amazed.


theyre really easy to apply too. you can buy them in nordstrom.
Mac, Mac, Mac...go for Mac.


You get so many different shades in numerous colors, and they are all of the best quality including smudge free.


Good luck!
Almay 16-hour.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Choosing Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>





Makeup Tips


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>
Fluidline from MAC with the 266 brush is the way to go. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin