Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eyeliner makes my eyes red dry, and irritated! What should I use?

I want to wear eyeliner, what do you recommend? No matter what I wear my eyes get itchy, watery, red and dry. I'm a teenager, so I'd like one in my price range and that I could easily find. Thanks.Eyeliner makes my eyes red dry, and irritated! What should I use?
ask your doctor... doctorrs know best!Eyeliner makes my eyes red dry, and irritated! What should I use?
the only kind of make up I can wear costs big bucks all the rest ich and make my eyes water. its the pits
try switching brans or switch to pencil or liquid eyeliner. if not try kohl. that works best.
If you use pencil eyeliner, I'd drop using it immediately and try switching to Liquid eyeliner for awhile. It can be more expensive but gives much better results. I had the same problem. Or, switch brands of pencil eyeliner to something better, which might be one or two dollars more expensive but better and healthier to use. Luck, chica =)
dont use eyeliner if it irrates your eyes. health is more important. put on a little mascar instead, works just as well!





hope this helps!
I am a make up artist myself, would recommend trying a liduid eyeliner. Or try an all natural eyeliner either body shop, nutrimetics or a credible natural brand.


It sounds ur eyes are very sensitive so maybe also getting a sensitive eye cream or eye gel would help to ease sensitivity and just at it around the eyebrow and on top of the cheakbone area around the eye (not on or to close to the eyelid as the eye is warm and draws all product towards it so if it goes in your eyes you will sting)... and try not to rub your eyes as much.. prevention is key here...
You should probably change your eyeliner then. If your eyes do get red and itchy you can use some eye drops.





Almay products are good:





http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>
Get it tattooed on.
cant you use that glitter pen type of eyeliner because i saw some in the collection 2000 range for like 拢3
almay stuff is hypoallergenic, so ts for really sensitive eyes. you might try that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin