Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do you think of colored eyeliner?

is it kind of tacky or do you like it? i have dark brown eyes and im kind of thinking of buying turquoise liquid liner or something. do you think that colored eyeliner looks nice? i dont feel like wasting money on makeup if its not worth it.What do you think of colored eyeliner?
Turquoise doesn't look good with brown eyes. Try using a sapphire blue or navy blue liner. It makes brown eyes look much lighter. I did that for my school picture in 11th grade and my eyes look yellow amber instead of the normal medium brown.





The Allure Free Stuff giveaway for November 7th is a blue shadow/liner pot. Enter at noon and you can get it for free (although it usually takes a while for them to send out the prizes).





http://www.allure.com/freestuffWhat do you think of colored eyeliner?
I have dark brown eyes too and I have two different shades of blue eyeliner that I wear, light blue and a metallic blue. They look gorgeous and its good to mix it up once in a while and have something different, so I don't think its tacky at all, just do it tastefully.
Well, i've never used it, but thats just bc i don't have any. i think it is really cool and fun; it helps ppl's outfits standout a lot. it i were you i would go for it, but don't get a lot at first. just get a couple, try it and u can always change ur mind if u don't like it. i would go for darker colors like purple and blue. hope it looks good!
i think its great , but you have to get the right colour or it will look weird. I cant wear pink eyeliner because it makes my eyes looks puffy and sick. Greens and blues and greys are good for people with fair skin. Golds. greens and reds for darker skin. play around though , i may be wrong
I think colored eye liner is awesome. Just make sure not to apply too heavy, and also don't apply it too heavy. I'd say try to apply it light on the top lid and a smudge on the bottom, don't line the whole bottom.





Hope I helped!!
i


love


it





why not ?


use different colors





i like the fact , that i can change the color


instead of wearing the same color everyday





i don't believe its tacky at all
it is good if you have a place to wear it. blue usually isn't a good color to wear to school/work but for a night out? also I love purple eyeliner on brown eyes and it's more subtle
I really like it.


If you use it correctly it can really compliment the eyeshadow you are wearing that day, or your clothes.



Turquoise would look great!


and I love colored liner


it is so fun!





:)


Hope this helps!
try a dark purple. get a bare minerals set... they look the most natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin