Monday, June 21, 2010

Where can I find glitter that you put on like eyeliner?

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


ta-daWhere can I find glitter that you put on like eyeliner?
You can buy eyeliner that already has glitter from many brands like MAC, the body shop (at holidays), and from some sephora brands. If you cose to get separate glitter, get it from a company like MAC, don't use craftstore glitter because it isn't approved for use on the face and can scratch your eyes.Where can I find glitter that you put on like eyeliner?
There is a glitter Eye Liner available, which May Not be what you want. You get 7 different Colors of Glitter Eyeliner By NYX Cosmetics for $5.00 each.





NYX also has Loose Glitter, which I think Is Exactly What You Want. They have 18 sparkly colors %26amp; it costs $4.50 each.


Search for My Diva's Closet %26amp; you will find the Loose Glitter for sale here that you can use.





I have ordered their NYX Chrome Eyeshadow ~~it's not glitter like you want ~~ %26amp; love the Flower Hair Clips %26amp; wild Mod Earrings at Diva's too. It's fun window shopping here!!





Oh they have Glitter Eye Liner from Max Cosmetics on sale right now. I have Never used it, so I Cant tell you if its Long Lasting or Anything about it ~~ But its on Sale for just $1.00.
http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
idk about glitter like that, but i know there are glitter eye liners. go to sally beauty supply, or hot topic. or just order online from either store

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin