Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eyeliner color to make light brown eyes pop?

I have very dark brown hair that shines red in the sunlight, (if that helps)


I have light brown eyes with dark flecks in the irises


what color of eyeliner should i use with my eyes?


how can i use white eyeliner to make my eyes pop?


btw, i usually apply black eyeliner to my upper lash line and lower water line


Eyeliner color to make light brown eyes pop?
I would not worry so much about the specific color of eyeliner, but black does make the eyes more dramatic. But also I would use white eyeshadow right along the edge of your brow which will offer a contrast between your brows and your eyes. This always makes the eyes pop. White is a typical color that our eyes are drawn to, so use white to make anything get attention!





Thanks for reading!Eyeliner color to make light brown eyes pop?
i've heard of putting white eyeliner on the outer corners of your bottom lid.
purple!!!!!! katie holmes does it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin