Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is liquid eye liner better than regular eyeliner?

i use regular eyeliner and it works pretty well but liquid looks like it stays on better. so please help!!!!!!! i just need honest opinions and facts maybe. thanks.Is liquid eye liner better than regular eyeliner?
Alright what I always do as well as my best friend is we put on the regular liner then do liquid over





For both of us it has lasted all day :]Is liquid eye liner better than regular eyeliner?
You mean pencil eyeliner right for regular? If so then in my opinion yes. You have to wait for liquid eyeliner to dry and it can irritate your eye bcause it takes time.
I use regular eyeliner, it works good for me but i've used liquid and I don't really like it, it stays on better but I use eyeliner from Sephora which stays on really good. It just depends on which kind yew get.
It shows up better, but is harder to apply. It depends on the look you are going for, but I don't find that it stays on any better.
it depends on the look you want....regular can smudge and have a softer look...liquid is a harsher look, but if you want a retro vibe or something, then its a good pick
yeah, liquid usually stays on longer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin