Monday, June 21, 2010

How do you apply eyeliner?

I cant apply eye liner without it looking crazy or to thick or not straight. Can u give me directions how to??? ThanksHow do you apply eyeliner?
Practice make perfect.





1. Begin by placing yourself in front of a mirror magnifying your eyes to the size of Jupiter. Seriously, magnification truly benefits a smooth application.





2. Using your free hand, pull your eye taut and slightly downward. I find that whichever way the inner is pointing naturally when I pick it up is where I begin on each eye. ( I am right-handed, so the tip of the eyeliner points left most easily. For the left eye, I begin on the outer corner and on the right eye I begin on the inner corner.)





3. Draw across in one continuous fine line.(For thicker lines, retrace.)





This has worked for me, but of course whatever works for you is best.





** Remember apply eyeliner as close as possible to the lashes.How do you apply eyeliner?
The site on the Internet to find


http://www.dricq.com/school/index.shtm


http://www.dricq.com/school/Health/14102.shtm


http://www.dricq.com/school/Health/index.shtm
if you want bestbeauty tips


http://www.freewebs.com/beautycareinfo
If you are using a pencil, make sure that it is sharp enough to draw a thin, neat line. If it's too dull, the line will be thick. Stretch your eylid out and draw a line as close to your lashes as possible, from the inner corner to the outer.





I definitely think that using eyeshadow is easier. Get a nice straight brush, I like one with a slant, but you could totally use a regular little paintbrush. Dip the brush in the shadow, stretch out the eyelid, and sweep the brush across from the inner corner to the outer corner. It's nice because you can use basically any color, and you have a lot more control.
What kind of eyeliner are you using? I'm not good with pencils, so I use an eyeliner that is self-sharpening: you just turn it and it pops up like an automatic pencil. I think it's easier to use. Also, it depends if you line your top lash line, your bottom lash line, or your inner rims. For the inner rims, I just pull my skin down and line them, and smudge. Smudging is crucial, or else it'll look weird. I use cream eyeshadow as liner, also. I put it on with the blunt end of tweezers along my bottom lashes. And finally, the color of the eyeliner is important. Black may be too strong for some people. Try gray or brown, or a color that complements your eyes.
omg! applying eyeliner is as easy as 1,2,3!
With a Pencil::





1. The eyeliner pencil should be able to draw a thin, unbroken line along your skin - test it on your hand or arm first. Either sharpen it until the line is thin enough, or if it is too thin, draw a line on a tissue, which will make the tip blunter.











2. You should hold the eyeliner pencil as you would hold a pencil or pen to write with, usually with your dominant hand. Use your other hand to stretch the eye you are going to line from the outer corner. You can rest your hand holding the pencil against the hand pulling your lid taut.











3. Don't try to focus on your whole eye lid at one time - just look at the part you are drawing on. The line should be just above your eye lashes on the top lid and just below on the bottom, and should extend just to the outer corner of your eye.
Take the eyeliner then put towards the dotty thing in the inward par of your eye lean brush against lashes lightly, apply outward.
you put it on your eyes
you don't know? just close ur eye, and put it on!
1) Gently stretch the corner of your eye.


2) Start from the inner corner and draw a line as close to the lash as possible.


3) Use a sharp liner (not too sharp).


4) Try revlon colorstay liner or MAC fluidline. Both of which are top liners. See this source for why. http://www.beautyqa.com/


5) Smile and look into the mirror because you're still beautiful even if the line is straight or not! : )
Hmmm it may be easy to put on, but for me its hard because it TICKLES as I'm applying it and my eye starts watering... do you get used to that after a while? Or am I doing it wrong?





Love Jack
use liquid eyeliner and not a pensil. Follow the lid of your eye with the brush. Hope this helps
Tips on Eye makeup / Smokey eyes


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin