Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best eyeliner out there? I want the blackest eyeliner that doesnt look wet all the time?

Givenchy Magic Khol black eyeliner! Best eyeliner I've ever used! :)What is the best eyeliner out there? I want the blackest eyeliner that doesnt look wet all the time?
I just got GOSH eyeliner and it works great. It's black and it lasts all day. I also just got cover girl brow and eye makers. I got it in midnight black and it's water resistant. Also it comes with 2 pencils and a sharpener. It lasts all day and it's also a brow liner. It can be bought at Publix i think (:What is the best eyeliner out there? I want the blackest eyeliner that doesnt look wet all the time?
my favorite is the very sexy by victoria's secret extreme black or velvet black eyeliner. it just came out this morning actually and it's amazing and glides on perfectly.
Some eyeliners are really good but regardless to what other say, if your skin is oily-it would still smudge.
Almay eyeliner :D
loreal or marykay
Covergirl Outlast.


Get black.


It lasts ALL DAY, never smudges even if you try to.
Arbonne eyeliner in black- best quality. It's a little known brand with great stuff.





arbonne.com
revlon black felt tip liquid liner
try eye style

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin