Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dose it look good to have eyeliner go all the way across the bottom of your eye or half way across?

GIRLS ONLY sorry guys make up related i use black eyeliner and i am just wonderingDose it look good to have eyeliner go all the way across the bottom of your eye or half way across?
I only use it half way, top and bottom! I get bad allergies and putting eyeliner anywhere near my tear ducts is just asking for it. I just fade the eyeliner out, so it looks natural! I also think it opens up the eye more. Looks very nice and I always get complements on my eye makeup!





But it all depends on your style and what you like!Dose it look good to have eyeliner go all the way across the bottom of your eye or half way across?
It's really up to you and the kind of look you're trying to achieve. I personally only do it half way on the top and bottom. I used to do all across the top and half way on the bottom but then occasionally I'd do it all across both ways. And I liked the way it looked all of those ways... as I said, I think it's a personal preference thing... although some people's eye shapes maybe can't pull off certain looks, I dunno...





I don't know if this helped you, lol, but there ya go! :)
i go all the way across and i even do like little wings (extended liner) at the corner of my eyes and it makes my eyes look bigger and rounder this also is a great combo with big full lashes....i do that all the time when i go out and it looks great! i always get compliments on them! :D
well if you have smaller eyes you thin or halfway to make your eyes look a little bigger


i personally have small eyes but i like going all the way across only cause im lazy


but if you can measure where to stop at the halfway point i think it looks better.
I personally think it looks best if you put it all the way across. People may think that you missed a spot if you only put it half way! Try it out, afterall its what you like.
no. you'll probably gonna look like amy winehouse
All the way.!
based on how you look
all the way honey
  • asp net web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin