Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best, long lasting eyeliner?

I want my eyeliner to look the way it did right when I put it on. By the end of the school day, it's a little bit smudged %26amp; faded. I want something that won't come off easy ethier, because my eyes water a lot %26amp; I don't want to look like crap when I'm crying...haha. I only want it to come off with make-up remover.What is the best, long lasting eyeliner?
I would suggest MAC's eyeliner, BUTTTTTTTTTTTT IMPORTANT!!! Before you apply eyeliner, put on a primer! This will help the eyeliner stay in place! Either use MAC Paint Pot in the nude color, or Urban Decay Primer.What is the best, long lasting eyeliner?
Liquid eyeliner works. It's water proof, but you could use make-up remover to get it off





try revlon.
Bee Luscious eyes eyeliner with aloe and chamomile its the most amazing it will not budge. Just how you place it in the morning IT STAYS!
I LOVE mac's eyeline its great
maybeliene (spelling... ha ha) has the best twisty top kind... at first it is hard to put on but then it starts to go on smoother but IT ROCKS! i like the sparkly black... even though you can barely tell that there is sparkles in it.
Any Rimmel Liquid eyeliner, stays on all day (as long as you apply it very close to the lashes, top or bottom.)





Pencil etc will smudge, unless you reapply.
I kind of like the Estee Lauder ones, they are very nice colors, they go on super smooth and they stay on for for a long time, they work amazing i like them a lot.
Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner. It only comes off when you take it off. No smudging, fading, or streaking. It's virtually waterproof and of course, cry-proof. Best liner I've ever used.. The blackest, too.
try lancome, its more expensive, but it looks a lot better and stays on longer!!
dont know but i just got 2 points 4 answering

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin