Monday, June 21, 2010

How much does tattooing eyeliner cost? (just for the bottom eye) ?

I'm almost 21 and a lot of people have come to me saying I'm way too young to be doing that, but I really don't see the harm in doing so. What do you think? How much does tattooing eyeliner cost? (just for the bottom eye) ?
I have heard it can cost anywhere from $300 up to $1000.


Make sure this is what you really want. It is permanent.


Also, if you decide that it is something you really want, do some really good research! There is a big risk in having this procedure performed by an inexperienced person. It can be hard to tell who has experience and who does not. Ask to speak with previous patients. How much does tattooing eyeliner cost? (just for the bottom eye) ?
At a proper beauty place about 拢250.
about $300 Aus dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin