Monday, June 21, 2010

Where do I find purple eyeliner?

I'm looking for an eyeliner (kinda cheap!) that's not the hard pencil kind, preferably the automatic pencil kind. I want purple (not the dark kinds that just look brown or black)





I've looked at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Kmart and through Avon.





Any ideas?Where do I find purple eyeliner?
hey covergirl has an eyeliner that is purple!





http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>





It comes in plum velvetWhere do I find purple eyeliner?
mac has the best liners, in any shade you want


or you can try Rimmel Exaggerate in 281, which you can find in most drug stores :)
There's some at Claires [shop in the mall], or try HotTopic.
if you don't find it in a mall store like sears, try halloween type stores ( we have some in our area that are always open) or try a novelty store
I got my purple eyeliner from Avon but if you couldn't find it then try MaryKay or Ulta they have alot of choices
i get all mine at hot topic, they have everything, basically all colors, i love them!
Perhaps you can try Longs.


I got mine from there.


:)
Try CVS, I've seen purple eyeliner in a lot of stores though.
idk but purple? thats hot ahahah
my mom got some from


victoria secret


pretty cheep


hope you find some


:))))))))
they should have some at walmart my sister got some from there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin