Monday, June 21, 2010

What the darkest brand of eyeliner?

I want some really rlack eyeliner but idk which to get i need the kind they sell a stores like maybelline,covergirl,revlon,MAX FACTOR, and ect. i uassly get make up from cvs i use maybelline expert wear pencil but its not that dark i want BLACK eyeliner i was thininking about buying MAX FACTOR any suggestions????





oh and it has to be long lasting





and is liquid eyeliner darker than pencil and does it last longer?What the darkest brand of eyeliner?
I love black black black eyeliner. I use the cream pot black eyeliner and apply it with an angle brush. It has lasted me through a whole night of partying and when I fell asleep and woke up it was still there. It's an awsome eyeliner! and also works well to do a smokey eyeWhat the darkest brand of eyeliner?
mac feline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin