Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I apply eyeliner?

I really like the look of it surrounding the eye, a dark (but not really thick) line around the eye.





I want it so it looks close to my eye, but I've heard that it doesnt go on the top part. Also, I'm really bad at getting it on the top part because the line is too thick or there's like a gap between the lash line and the make up line. HELP?How do I apply eyeliner?
Honestly, it just takes practice. I've found that what works best for me is to use liquid eyeliner on top and pencil on bottom. Some pencils will work on the top as well, but won't give you as clean a line. Do not stretch out your top eyelid as you apply it on top--that's a common mistake. Just look into the mirror as you tilt your head upward (this will give you a better idea of how the liner will look when your eye is in natural conditions--just looking straight at people). Also try not to move your eye around as you work on it. Good luck and just practice-make sure to take your time, and the line will look cleaner! Oh, and with the liquid eyeliner, you do not need to press hard at all...unless you want the line really thick (which you said you do not). :) Have fun with it!How do I apply eyeliner?
Well, I';m connecting videos for using liquid eyeliner and pencil eyeliner because I'm not sure exactly which kind you use. I hope that this can help you!





xo tinkerbell xo
first, get a new eyeliner pencil - preferably a felt tip liquid liner.Using a magnifying mirror, close your eye and with one hand gently hold the lashes down so that your lid is smooth. With your other hand apply the liner using the point of the tip to dot the coler in the lashline (pretend your playing connect the dots with your lashes)from the outer corner to about a fourth in on top and just until the lashes thin out on the bottom. If you mess up, just grab a cotton swab and pat the mistake off while it's still wet. fan dry and enjoy.
It may depend on what kind of eyeliner you are using. I have found that using a cheap pencil liner will create the gap you mentioned and be harder to control. I use eyeliner ';pens';, somewhere in between a pencil and liquid, and they aren't very expensive, perhaps $3-6$ for a decent drug store brand one. I find that these create a thinner line, and you can use them to eliminate the gap. I always wear eyeliner on the top lid, isn't that the point, to make your lashes look thicker?
You have to practice until you get a technique of your own. My mother taught me a great technique which involves drawing the eyeliner right underneath your lower lashes. Just draw a fine to medium line under your eyes.





Hope this helps
I have found the perfect solution for anyone who has difficulty with eyeliner. I use an angled brush which I get at the Mac store. I then use Mac eyeshadows as liners. The best part is that they come in a lot more colors than traditional eyeliner. Do not wet the eyeshadow. Just dip the brush in the powder and practice making a straight line on your hand. You can either drag the brush smoothly in a line or you can build a line by making dashes that connect. This is almost foolproof and always looks fantastic! Good luck!
Just pay the $80.00 and get permanent eye liner and be done with it. You'll never have to stick another pencil in your eye. You'll never have to shell out more money to get new sanitary pencils. And best of all it's there when you wake up, it's there when your in a pool, it's there when you go to bed. Permanent makeup might be a big mistake when it come to blush but when it come to eye liner, lip liner, and brow liner it's pretty fool proof.
1. pull eyelid taut until flat


2. draw thin line right above lashes


3. check for ';white line'; or as you put it, gap


4. fill in the ';gap';


5. add thickness or length as needed


6. smudge a little for a naturaller look (and to hide imperfections in your line as well)





Hope this helps!
If you are asking this question on the internet, you are clearly too young to be putting that stuff on yourself.
pull ur eye down from the bottom and that thin redish skin thing u get right by the eye that eventually conncts to yer pupid put it on there
Free beauty tips on Makeup/


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dr鈥?br>

Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/


Henna on hair/Splitends/


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness


Makeup/Hair styles


http://geebal.blogspot.com
well it takes practice pull your eye lid down and with the pencil write on the skin thats there (I DONT REALLY MEAN WRIGHT I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO EXPALIN IT)
just prac. and u answered my ? about my friends is the thing is i did tell them how i felt and there not my only friends i dont just rely on them and i dont care if they wanted time alone there moms both work at our school so they have to go to school early and leave late so there always together and its we all prmised to go together so yea and they always hang out together in there spare time and they say were all best friends but sometimes i dont feel like that is true so now that u know all the details if u have better advice write it on a different question of mine

1 comment:

  1. This is written very well you are a very good writer. I am agree with you. Hope you will Carry on writing in the same way. Thumbs Up!

    Applying Eyeliner

    ReplyDelete

 
dry skin