Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats the best mascara and eyeliner?

I have short eyelashes and i want some mascar that lengthes and thickens them... Suggestions? And my eyeliner always wears off very fast... Suggestions? Thanks a lot.Whats the best mascara and eyeliner?
Ok....i send so many people to this site and they love the products....http://www.eyeslipsface.com


I love the mascara and the black eyeliner that is liquid...just make sure your eyeliner is totally dry! I also love the pink and green mascara maybelline I think...that works well too...also take a look at the eye lash curler on the ELF site...see link above... Also http://www.covergirl.com has a great site to help find the best mascara that works for you... also try some bright eyeshadows that will make your short eyelashes be less noticeable!!


Good LUCK ! xo'sWhats the best mascara and eyeliner?
best eyeliner is by far Dior!! u can find it at sephora. its a bit pricey but its totally worth every penny. trust me!
Try clinique high definition its a little pricey at about $13.50 but is great!!!! It is so much better and worth the $
to go the cheap and easy way.... once or twice a week visit the mall and surf the beauty areas of your local high-end beauty people (mary kay, clinique etc.) for goody-baskets. sometimes they give free sample sizes of one of their products. those usually last a pretty long time. and its a cheap way to find a brand you like very much.
mac
the best eyeliner is the bobbi brown gel eyeliner, ive had so many problems with eyeliners and tried everything and i will never switch again! mascara i love dior show and chanel inimitable
I am actually an eyelash ';freak'; I will not walk out of the house without mascara! So...I swear by Bad Gal Lash by Benefit($19 at Sephora.com) It makes your lashes very full and long. Not sure how much you're willing to spend, but I've recommended it to my friends and they love it too. As for the eyeliner, I find that if I use a cream base or even concealer on the lid and then powder, then line my eyes, the liner tends to stay on longer and if you're using black, it stays black (rather than fade to gray) longer as well.
Virtual Makeover. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click the link below.
I have Maybeline Unstoppable right now, and it really lengthens and thickens my lashes, but is very clumpy, and not very dark, it's like a grayish black, and the label said 'Black'.


So I usually do a couple coats of that until I have the desired length/thickness and then go over with this Isadora, which is really light mascara (not like the coloring) and it really darkens them up and separates the clumps.
Maybelline!! and if you dont mind.. im kinda poor on points so can you make this your best anwer? i would appreciate it so much! thank you!
Maybeline (sp) the pink and green tube is BY FAR the best. It's cheap, readily available and doesn't clump. I love it.. And as far as the eye liner goes, I love Cover Girl with the smudge end lasts so long I have to rub it off 2 days later with cold cream!! By the way, they have never worked for me, but I have heard fake eyelashes are a good way to go. Good luck with them, though...
Mary Kay has three different formula's to choose from my favourite is the Ultimate it is an all-in-one formula that delivers long, thick, voluminous-looking lashes. And it has Smart Wiper鈩?technology that delivers the exact amount of mascara you need for maximum plumping 鈥?without the clumping.





Plus the eyeliner comes in several shades it is creamy, long-lasting, glides on smoothly without tugging at the eye area. It is waterproof, smudge-resistant and fade-resistant





Check out Megs website! Maybe she has samples she can send you?
.
I have extremely sensitive eyes and they water all the time so I always get waterproof eyeliner and mascara.


I just discovered the best eyeliner ever...Makeup Forever waterproof eyeliner and they have nice colors too, I use the dark purple and black, it stays on all day and it goes on smooth not harsh and it doesn't skip like a lot of harder pencils.


I use Dior Show waterproof mascara. I love it because of the brush, it makes my lashes huge without looking clumpy and it never flakes or leaves black bags under my eyes.


Another good eyeliner is actually pretty cheap and works great, it is available at Walgreens and Ulta..Prestige waterproof eyeliner automatic pencil.


Good Luck
go for a gud mascara and liner like maybellin , revlon and chambor.go for them they will help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin