Monday, June 21, 2010

What's the best drugstore eyeliner/blush/mascara?

i've tried so many different brands, but none really worked for me.


and recommendations ?What's the best drugstore eyeliner/blush/mascara?
EYELINER: Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner. Stays and goes on great.


BLUSH: Covergirl Cheekers. Affordable and good quality.


MASCARA: Bonnebell or Lashblast. Both are clump free and really intensify lashes.What's the best drugstore eyeliner/blush/mascara?
Eyeliner: I really like Wet N Wild or NYC pencil liner. They're waaay cheaper than other brands, but they work just as well. I mean, eyeliners isn't gonna last that long no matter what brand it is, so you might as well get a cheap one if it's just as good.





Blush: I love Maybelline expertwear blush! I have tropical melon, and it's great. The brush it comes with is really good, and I actually got this at the Dollar Tree, so you could look there too!





Mascara: I am obsessed with Wet N Wild Mega Lash lengthening, defining mascara! It may be the cheap brand, but it makes my lashes look super long and gives great volume! I also like that CoverGirl mascara in the orange tube. I forgot what it's called, but it's really good for volume.
Eyeliner: ive been through so many eyeliners trying to find one that doesn't wear off after 30 minutes, but i found one. its called Loreal Infallible Eyeliner. it lasts for a pretty long time.





Blush: i use physicians formula in blushing rose. it works pretty well.





Mascara: best mascaras ever is Loreal Telescopic. it makes your lashes fuller and appear longer.
For mascara try Maybelline or Loreal or Revlon, covergirl flakes way too much!





Eyeliner try Almay or maybelline





You should also list the brands you've tried...
hmm


i recommend the boots mascara. idk what kind youre looking for (like volume,sensitive, etc.) so you should check the stores to see the product ratings


:)
My favorite mascara is Lash Blast from covergirl. it's amazing
maybellin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin