Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good water proof eyeliner?

Girls, (or boys - it depends what floats your boat, doesnt it?) I need to find an eyeliner that isnt going to smudge. I laugh A LOT and my eyes water. The next thing I know I have pander eyes! Can anyone suggest a good product? Cheers me'lovlies!Can anyone recommend a good water proof eyeliner?
Absolutly..Este Lauder It may be a few dollars more but hear this!!! It is quality , non animal tested and you get what you pay for. You will find that it lasts longer and lose less eyelashes...QUALITYCan anyone recommend a good water proof eyeliner?
Of course I can. I use MK signature waterfpoof mascara. It is not only waterproof, but gives you longer thicker looking lashes. The only thing is that, the best way to take it off is to use MK's oil free eye makeup remover, another awesome product. To find it, email me.
I use Prestige eyeliner...it works good for me and it dosnt smudge a lot...i laugh a lot too and i tear sometimes
Avon Glimmersticks. I use it all the time and it doesn't really smudge! I've been using it for a long time.
Maybeline Great Wear Water proof is my personal favorite.
  • asp net web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin