Monday, June 21, 2010

What is a really good eyeliner?

I recently started to wear eyeliner and really like it, however the eyeliner i have now is to hard. It is a pencil but when i put it on, I cant get it directly under the eye. What is a really good, soft eyeliner (not liquid) that i can use and how can i apply it correctly? Thanks!What is a really good eyeliner?
OHMYGOD.


I know the perfect eyeliner for you.


Try Covergirl Perfect Point Eyeliner.


It's realllyy precise, and comes in a variety of colours.


It's not liquid, I think it's more of a pencil.


But you NEVER need to sharpen it, you just spin the top (like a pen) and it twirls out if you need more.


There is also a smudger on the other side of it, so if you ever want to create a sexy, subtle look that's not too bold, you can use the smudger.


I highly recommend it, it's really easy to use! It's actually probably the best cosmetic product from the drugstore that I have ever used.





On the bottom lid, you can either apply it on the inside of your lash line (the pinkish part) or you can apply it on your lash line (across your eyelashes).


On the top lid, you can apply it just above the lash line, and I prefer to smudge it down a bit to blend it into my lashes to make them appear thicker.What is a really good eyeliner?
lancome eyeliner iz wat i use... its REALLY good!
If soft is what you want get I Love My Eyes Kohl-kahal. It's cheap Wal-Mart makeup but I have been using it for years and there's nothing I like better. The color always comes off smooth and dark.
mabeline.
you should try m.a.c its really really it dosen't smudge, and its really easy to apply once you mark it on your eye it glides smoothly and stuff like that.
The eyeliner you should use is called ';Pencil Perfect'; by L'OREAL PARIS. I have it in ';Carbon Black'; and it works wonders. I love it and it doesn't bleed. It goes on smooth and you don't even have to press.





(It's in a black and gold tube)
i use cover girl...and so do alot of my friends...but my sister can't wear it because she's allergic to it!


im not sure if you are allergic to it but i wouldl try it...i would reccomend blue for brown eyes...and black for any other colors....


~oh maybe if u r the kinda person who wants to stand out you could get a liquid color....like green or something~
Darling what ever you do Please don't buy Mary Kay !





There is a great eye liner all natural containing chamomile and aloe vera that will not smear or smudge and it is healthy for your eyes. BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS you can get it on line. Its wonderful, just search under bee royal products and it will take you to the site.
I use NYC waterproof %26amp; tearproof eyeliner - it works great and comes in colors that really make your eyes pop, like brown, green, and blue. The trick to apply eyeliner is to keep it as close to your lashline as possible - anything above your lashline will make your eyes look smaller, and under it will make your eyes look racoon-like. Good luck!
MK Signature Eyeliner by Mary Kay is the best. I am a Mary Kay consultant.
Try CoverGirl self advancing (aka pushup) eyeliner. I've used it for about a year now and I like it. I just put it on the bottom rim of my eye but I guess you can apply it using any technique you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin