Monday, June 21, 2010

I am half asian, and so when I try to put on eyeliner, I look like a panda. Any tips?

My eyes are kinda small in the first place, with double lids (which I hate). I try to bring them out more, and no matter how many makeup tutorials I view, I still cant get it right.





First of all, when I put any kind of eyeshadow, eyeliner, or mascara on my top lid, it causes my eyes to look disgustingly artificial. Ew.





To balance it out, I tend to put a bit of eyeliner or mascara on my bottom lid. Its really odd because even the tiniest, thinnest trail of that stuff automatically makes me look like a panda, with hideously drooping eyes . D:





And, I'd like to mention that it is extremely difficult to put on makeup when you have double lids.





Does anyone have any tips?


Thank you so much for your time.I am half asian, and so when I try to put on eyeliner, I look like a panda. Any tips?
Don't wear eyeliner. It's kinda skanky anyway, as a guy I prefer ladies without it. I'm not against all makeup just eyeliner.I am half asian, and so when I try to put on eyeliner, I look like a panda. Any tips?
Use a lighter shade of liner like mauve or brown instead of black. Apply it thinly. it looks more natural than black liners
By double eyelid I assume you mean the eyelid without the crease/fold thing.


If so, I feel your pain.


XD





Heres a creepy image of what is should look like but more blended.


http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r72/F鈥?/a>


What I do is get black eyeshadow and apply it wet on the bottom and top lids so its sorta like base. Then I apply eyeliner on both the bottom and top lids (Heavier on the top then the bottom since the top eyelid eats it anyways %26gt;%26lt;) then sometimes when the blackeyeshadow looks all icky and funky I like to apply a nice thin layer of a white-ish eyeshadow right on the ending point of the black eyeshadow. that balances it out. I also use the white on the inner and outer crease.
oh its not a problem , my friend have same eyes so she put a special eye liner u can find it in brand name makeup stores


';oxigeno'; it make u r eye big
don't use any eyeliner, it'll make you look horrible. Just use a mascara that lengthens, volumizes, and separates, and only do it on your top lashes and one coat, try Diorshow, it's fabulous! you can apply a natural looking eyeshadow to your eyelid, for a little pizazz
The thinner your eyeliner is on the lid the better. Afte rthat, just sweep a pearlescent eyeshadow over the lids to make the appear larger. If you find it so hard to put makeup on, you should go to the mall, they'll give you tips on how to apply the makeup because not every tutorial video works on everybody. You should be confident in how you look.
try mascara it brings out the size of ur eyes makes them look fuller!
trust me i no what i am doing


try to put on light colors


since your eyes are porb. black put on just a little black massacara + curl them.


since you want to make you eyes noticeable put eyeliner on thats light, like a light green will go perfect for your skin tone. put the eyeliner just on the bottom. on the top of your eye put the lightest green eyeshadow just a little bit with a sprakle/ shimmer to brighten your eyes. if you dont like green i would go with a pink. blues + purples r mostly for lighter color eyes.





trust me on makeup i no about this stuff, hope it works.! : ) !
first if your eyes are small try using a white eyeliner pencil on the bottom then mascara. If they are big use a shadow that matches your skin color. Then again my friend, Natural is the best thing. Lashes long? Just put mascara on the top. If you like it never mind about the rest!
go to youtube.com and look under make up tips...they have demonstrations on how to apply make-up! Good luck!
try softer color of eyeliner. instead of black use brown and use a TINY line. Instead of putting it above or below your lashes put it on top of your lashes (where your lashes meet the eyelid)
1) An eyelash curler works wonders on curling her lashes UP. Just apply a coat of mascara FIRST, then curl, then apply a second coat.


2) It's a fact that lining your eye from one side all the way to the other makes eyes smaller. So, if you line your eyes from the outside corner of your lid (on the top), to the beginning of your iris (outside the pupil; the colored part) only. Then, on the bottom line it to the same spot. This will also elongate your eye. (make sure to connect the lines at the corner of your eye. so it kind of ';points';)


3) Remember that the lighter the eyeshadow, the bigger your eye looks. (this doesn't apply to liners) Stay away from anything with a substantial color. (neutral creams, beiges, perhaps white sometimes are all great)





Also, have you tried, Eye Charm-Double Eye Lid Tape? You can purchase it on www.evecare.com
instead of using eyeliner accent your eyes by putting eye shadow under your lower eyelashes. just a very thin line of it will do
try put some mostage,bierd,panda doesnt have those right?


you can also go for plasctic surgery if u so............
try using eyeliner on just your lower lids,a couple false eyelashes at the far corner of your eyes will make your eyes look bigger. Try filling in the area between your upper lid and your eyebrow with a light natural color such as white, shimmery gold,or soft pink. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin