Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I was just wondering how i could turn a MAC pigment into a lasting eyeliner?

Please tell me things youve tried... i dont need generic product reviews...I was just wondering how i could turn a MAC pigment into a lasting eyeliner?
Urban Decay has a product called Eyeshadow Transforming Potion...i would definatly try that, ive tried it on other eyeshadows (not MAC) and its worked.I was just wondering how i could turn a MAC pigment into a lasting eyeliner?
Put a drop of water or eyedrops


in with some pigment. do it in a seperate


place/container so you don't get the whole pigment


jar wet. then take an eyeliner brush and you are set!


by the way, by adding liquid into the pigment, it makes


it much brighter and darker
MAC has a liquid that turns pigment into liquid, i forgot the name of it. So does Beneye. Get a good liner brush and practice. I sometimes just get my damp not wet brush and dip it into the pigment, that works too.
yeah i tried their metalic purples and turquizes eyeliners their great and water proof [=
put a dab of water onto it. or wet your brush and use it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin