Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How many of you use mascara without eyeliner? ?

I feel like most women who wear one, wear the other. This is just a quick poll to see if I am right.How many of you use mascara without eyeliner? ?
Only mascara.


If not, just curl your lashes so it still opens up your eyes.How many of you use mascara without eyeliner? ?
i used to wear only eyeliner because i didn't like my crappy mascara, but now i wear liquid eyeliner on my lash line, mascara on my top and bottom lashes to make them really dramatic, then i finish it w/ black eye liner going to the middle of the bottom of my eye...
I never used to wear eyeliner when i was young, but i guess it kinda depends wat ur eyes look like and wat colour you use?





But now i use it about 98% of the time, i feel weird if i dont wear it..



i wear mascara thats clear if that counts....sumtimes i put eyeliner but other daysz i just put the mascara
I use just mascara.





answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
daytime, mascara only. nighttime, sometimes both. hot date, both!
a lot of the times i wear just mascara and use eye liner more for night, cus i find just mascara is a nice natural look :)
I use mascara everyday and eyeliner a few times a week depending on what im wearing
Me sometimes when im not in an eyeliner mood
I only wear mascara!
just mascara! sometimes a lil eyeliner but not usually
i use mascara only!
just mascara,
i only use mascara cause i think eyeliner is just a little to much cause u dont wanna look like a slut (well i hope not)
i usually wear eyeliner and sumge it
I wear mascara all the time.... but i only use eyeliner with it like a few times a week
i just wear mascara.
I just wear mascara. Eyeliner doesnt suit me, in my opinion.
i do, ive never wore eyeliner i dont know why for no reason
i wear just mascara most of the time at night i do both!
i do!! :]





much luv


blair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin