Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is better? Liquid Eyeliner or the Standard Pencil Type?

I just find that liquid eyeliner is so hard to apply!! Are there any tips to make it easier?What is better? Liquid Eyeliner or the Standard Pencil Type?
I know exactly what you mean girl. I bought some liquid eyeliner and it took me about 5 minutes on each eyed to get it applied right. Plus you have to worry about smudging, getting the line crooked and what not. I prefer pencil type. I use this eyeliner by avon called GLIMMERSTICKS, and i use it in the color called blackest black. It works great. Its not exactly a standard pencil type because its retractable and self-sharpening, which is the best because you dont have to worry about the tip breaking while youre applying it to your eyes. Plus It goes on smooth and even the first time. No lie! You should try it because it works great for me girlWhat is better? Liquid Eyeliner or the Standard Pencil Type?
It's up to the look that you prefer. I prefer the look of the liquid. The reason its hard for some to apply is the applicator brush. Some of them are really thin and flimsy and make it hard to make a straight line. I use revlon color stay. Their applicator is more like the point of a reg pencil. I put my elbows on a steady surface and then apply it as I gently pull on the skin near the outside corner of my opposing eye to make sure the lid is straight.





Make sure that your liner is completly dry before opening your eye so that you dont get wet liner on your eyelid.
try cake liners .. get urself a good liner brush of a reliable makeup brand .. blv me .. they are the best ..
The liquid eyeliners I have tried are all really runny %26amp; don't apply evenly. But I'm sure if you go someplace like M.A.C. a consultant can show you proper techniques, %26amp; I'm sure that brand has some good liquid eyeliners. I'd check for myself, but I don't wear eyeliner that often.
Neither one. After you apply foundation, use a brush and simply brush on eyeshadow to line your lids. It's the most natural-looking and easiest on the eyes.





Liquid eyeliner can cake off and look awful. Greasy pencils tug at deliate eye tissue. With repeated use, you'll cause premature wrinkling.
It depends, if you want to line the top of your eye-line, then liquid is the one you want. Pencil is fine for the lower eye-line.
liquid eyeliner
Standard approve non toxic pencil type
i like pencil for the day and liquid for the night because the liquid tends to be a little darker. you should find a consultant to help you. you could try going on MaryKay.com to find one in your area.
well, u can actually switch to pencil if u find it complicated!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liquid looks too cakey and it's difficult to apply -- the line often comes out too dark/heavy looking. I prefer pencil - it's easier to control and if you drew it too dark, you can use a brush to smudge it and make it look less harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin