Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do make my own water proof eyeliner?

my eyeliner smears alot i have liqud and it burns my eyes when i put it on.I'm 14 i need help fast!!!!!!! please help fast!!!How do make my own water proof eyeliner?
I don't know how you make it but you can buy it at the pharmacy





http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈼?/a>How do make my own water proof eyeliner?
Are you weeping in 'Happy' mood, singing for 'MY LORD'..........?
i dont know how to make it but dont buy liquid anymore, use a pencil. and spends some money on it, i find cheap cheap makeup burns and just is no good
Um, you can buy a waterproof liquid liner like MAC's liquidlast or Fluidline, or you can take a pencil and told a lighjt over it for a minute.
try a cotton on wood stick with little of eyeliner remover. And don't forget push little your eyelid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin