Thursday, December 10, 2009

I was wondering how i could make my eyeliner still look fresh?

how can i make my eyeliner still look fresh by the end of the day. Most of the time when its the end of the day, it gets all smudgy in the corners of my eyes and it wears off. Please help with suggestions =DI was wondering how i could make my eyeliner still look fresh?
Dab a little bit of powder under your eyes and on your eye lids. Also, you can put the pencil in the freezer for five minutes before you apply it. It freshens it up.I was wondering how i could make my eyeliner still look fresh?
BareEscentuals is a brand that has a product called Weather Everything. It works amazingly well. Here is a link to it--you can get it from Sephora or look for a brand store for their stuff. Might be worth a try.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
Use coundation or conceler under and over your eyes it makes the eyeliner stick better. The best eyeliner to use for a fresh look is the liquid kind. I use Mabeline I love it. It takes practice to get it right but once you get it then it looks soooo good! Good Luck!
mine always does that too


but ive noticed that if i use under eye concealer, it doesnt look as bad


this is what i use, not really concealer, but a under eye brightener it says to put concealer over it, but i dont.





http://www.smashbox.com/index.cfm/fuseac鈥?/a>


and also carry around a q-tip or two in your purse, then run to the bathroom and just wipe it under your eyelashes, and it wont look as smudged, but it wont be as dark as it was in the morning


also get a really good eyeliner, one that you know wont smudge and is a trusted brand, like chanel.





sorry i couldnt help more =]
Pencil eyeliners always worked best for me because they smeared less. Also try not to blink your eyes hard or a lot because they can cause the eyeliner to smudge.
try a waterproof one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin